Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Photography. I take pictures, people look at those pictures, people enjoy my work. I want it to be more than that. There is so much more to a picture than merely the image that you see on the screen. Behind an image there is a story. I don't just take pictures to please people, I don't take them because it makes me money; I take pictures because it is part of how I tell the story. Until now, my images have been the only story, but now that is no longer true. I can finally relate the full story to you, the reader and viewer of my work. I'm trying to find a "happy medium" between my photography and the blogging. It's not enough for me to take a picture every week or post a thousand pictures online for people to view, I want people to know the other side to the story. I'm sure you know the saying, "Every picture is worth a thousand words," well, this is true of my pictures, and especially of the first picture on this site.

No comments: