Friday, September 14, 2007

Letter to America

I can now say that I've experienced the magic that is Letter to America (LTA). Recently I got to spend some time with internet podcaster Jett Loe. I've never done any podcasting, so it was neat to see how it all works. Jett has been doing a podcast out of Belfast, Ireland for the past few years and recently decided to travel to Nashville to experience life in Belfast's sister city. I shot him an e-mail to invite him to see the sights in Chattanooga, and he decided to come down.

He came in and we visited some of the lesser known site in Chattanooga. We didn't go to Rock City or Ruby Falls. We ended up visiting the Dragon Museum and the Tow Truck Hall of Fame. It was a fascinating side of Chattanooga that I don't often see. The podcast will be airing in about a week or two. We were so busy talking that I really didn't have a lot of time to take pictures, but I'll include some of the interesting ones that I got. (Above: Jett reviewing pictures from the Tow Truck Hall of Fame; Below: Memorial to Fallen Towers)

I'll leave my story of the adventure to the LTA podcast. There was so much that happened, I don't know that it could be described vividly enough in this plog. I had a good time though, and I'm looking forward to hearing the end result.

No comments: