Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Signal Point at Sunset


Sunsets are always beautiful. This one was no exception. I really enjoy driving up to Signal Point whenever I get a chance. The lights in the distance are that of Chattanooga. The mountain on the other side of the river is Raccoon Mountain, and the one farther in the distance is Lookout Mountain. These mountains make Chattanooga such a beautiful city. They're part of what first drew me there, and they will always be a great place to go whether to get away or to enjoy the tourist traps.


2 comments:

A bad friend said...

Ahhh how beautiful. I want to move to Chattanooga!

Tedd said...

This type of view is what made me come back to Chattanooga. Well, that and the fact that hurricane Katrina drove me out of south Mississippi. I'm just sad that it took me over 20 years to heed Chattanooga's call for me to come home.