Sunday, December 23, 2007

Night Life

Recently I had a chance to go hang out with one of my roommates and take some pictures at night in downtown Chattanooga. We decided to be a bit creative and try light writing. We were both interested to see what we could come up with. These images are the first of what is sure to be many series concerning light writing techniques. Anyways, here's a look at what I've done:




I'm getting the hang of it! I know that a lot of people use these images in stop-motion animation sequences (example: Sprint commercials), and I think I'd like to do that eventually. If anybody has got any good ideas please let me know. With this type of photography my only limitation is the cover of darkness, and night shots in Chattanooga are beautiful as it is...


No comments: